Topic: Surgery or Chemo
It seems to me that the general goal of CC patients is to try to have the surgery if at all possible, because if I understand it correctly, a successful surgery gives one the best chances of beating this disease. If a surgeon you respect says "I want to go in and get this" and an oncologist you respect says "you need chemo first," what would be your considerations in making such a potentially life and death decision? I imagine many of you have faced this precise decision; I am wondering what factors you considered. Thanks for your valuable input.