Topic: Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of cholangiocarcinoma: an u

Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of cholangiocarcinoma: an update.

From the UK.

http://www.ammf.org.uk/wp-content/uploa … R-2012.pdf

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of cholangiocarcinoma: an u

Looks like this article is very comprehensive.  I will have to read this when I have my dictionary nearby. smile  Thanx for posting.

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

You are most welcome Randi. And congratulations to you as well! smile

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Yes, I would like to add my 2 cents and say congratulations to Randi for being named our newest Moderator. You will be a great asset to this discussion board!!!!

Love,
-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Thank you Gavin and Pam!  I hope I can contribute in a way that benefits everyone.  Just trying to follow in some pretty large footprints.

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.