Topic: Northeast Storm

I hope that everyone is warm and safe after the storm in the Northeast.  We got a lot of snow, but when it stopped we woke up to plowed roads and beautiful snow-covered trees.

-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Re: Northeast Storm

Indeed. I saw some of it on the news this weekend and it looked really bad in some areas. Hope everyone affected by it is okay.

Snow, grrrrrrrr................

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

I don't like cold weather, but sometimes the snow is really beautiful.

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

My thoughts exactly Pam.

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.