Topic: Scan Results...

Just wanted to share my news with you all.  I got the result of my latest CT scan yesterday, and it was all clear - " no evidence of recurrent disease" to use their words.  It is now 27 months since my resection and I just feel so lucky....! smile

Re: Scan Results...

Helen....what a way to start the day!!!! Thanks for sharing this joyful happening and on to many more years of the same.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Hi Helen,

This is the best news!! Superb stuff and thank you so much for sharing it here with us all! Here's to the next 27 months and more as well!

Best wishes,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Dear HelenT, YIPPEE! Another Super Hero! Your post is music to our ears. LOVE it and wishing for your continued success!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Yay Helen for your great news! Here's hoping for many many more months and years of good news!!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

6 (edited by helenmorement Tue, 12 Feb 2013 14:23:00)

Wonderful news, Helen!

Let me know if you're happy to share with everyone on AMMF's FB page - it would be so good to let them have some positive news!

Helen
AMMF

www.ammf.org.uk

http://www.facebook.com/pages/AMMF/347407223911

Yay!  Congratulations on your clean scan.  What great news and the kind of news we love reading around here!

May you have many more clean scans in your future!

-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

YEA and CONGRATS!!! We have so many new members to our CC family in the last week your good news is sign of HOPE for them! Thanks for sharing.
Lots of prayers for many more years of great scans-Cathy

Thank you for sharing.  This is fabulous news.  Keep on getting those clear scans!
Best wishes,
Kathy

Hi Helen,

This is the kind of news we love to hear!!!! I am so happy for you. You are a superstar in my book!! Keep the good scans coming.

Love and hugs,
-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.