Topic: Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends. I know this is a difficult day for many of you and I'm sorry for that. I just wanted to tell all of you that you mean the world to me and I don't know what I would do without your support.

Love and hugs,
-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day

And a Happy Heart day to you and yours! Especially with all the "bloomin" love in your house! We love you Pam and Lauren!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Happy Valentines day from to all from me as well!

And for all those lovers out there celebrating with a romantic meal...... here's a pic for ya all!

Go to image 4 of 16 -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-21375092

Gavin

smile

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Love to you all out there, from me, too.

Gavin, that pic was gorgeous big_smile

Julia xx

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!  There are such large hearts on this site this is truly a special day.

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Love right back at you and to all touched by this disease.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Love and hugs on Valentines Day!

Willow