Topic: Beat Liver Tumors NYC Fashion Week Video

We raised a lot of awareness for liver cancer in NYC, Suzanne Lindley of Beat Liver Tumors is an amazing lady. She made the video below for me to keep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i62D4NGF0c

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Re: Beat Liver Tumors NYC Fashion Week Video

Oh, Lisa this a fabulicious! You are famous, girl! Thanks for posting this we can only imagine the crowds going wild. I just know your family is so very proud of you.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

WOW!!!! Superb Lisa, love it!! What a great video and thanks so much for posting it here!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

That video gave me chills!!  It is really awesome.  Thanx for sharing Lisa.
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

I love the video and you!!

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

6 (edited by marions Sun, 17 Feb 2013 19:35:33)

You go, Lisa, our incredible ambassador and cancer survivor. 
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

I read about this in a couple of articles online, and I'm like, "Hey, I know her!" Great video...thanks for sharing and for all you do on our behalf.

Mark