Topic: Neighbours from hell part 2!

GRRRRRRR, Major GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR in fact!!!!

Not my neighbours but my mums, again! My mum lives alone in a block of tenament flats with 8 flats in the block. There is a common close area that leads to all the flats and my mum is on the ground floor with 3 floors or storeys  as you Americans call them I think!

Anyway, a few years ago on the top floor heroin addicts moved in and rented out one of the top flats, neighbours from hell part 1! Just what you do not need anytime and especially not so when you are just 1 month out of the hospital with your second heart attack! And to cut a long story short, it was a complete and utter nightmare to say the least at my mums! Drug dealing all hours of the day and night, druggies coming and going, needles found in the garden, theft from the garden and all manner of mayhem in general. They also did not agree with the principal of having to pay for electricity and thought it best for them to bypass paying for it and break into the elctricty supply to the building and redirect cables etc so they got it for free. Not only did they do this once and got caught.......they did it again and we reported them again! They also cut the cable to my mums TV ariel on the roof of the building and re-directed it into their flat instead of them paying to have their own ariel put up on the roof! And throw in the fact that there were police raids by drug squad and doors getting kicked in and you get the picture of what went on for about 8 months! Not the most peaceful of summers but eventually they had enough and realised that we would not put up with their garbage and they moved out, thank goodness!

Peace reigned supreme for a few years and last summer was a good one bar the rain! You could sit outside in the garden and not have to worry about heroin addicts coming and going all hours! Well, that all changed a few weeks ago and my mum now has a new neighbour. Not a drug addict this time, at least I don't think so but for a change it is some nutter that likes drinking with his mates too much and fighting......

Friday night 2 weeks ago there was a party or so in his flat which ended up in a fight in the close after midnight and Friday just passed again there was trouble after midnight again. This time someone got stabbed right outside my mums front door and it was chaos there that we can all do without. Not sure if it was the guy up the stairs that got stabbed or stabbed someone but we haven't seen him since. Most probably he is in either hospital or the jail for the weekend but this is nonsense that we can do without, again! Friday night was something out of CSI at my mums. Police everywhere, everything cordoned off with police tape, police wanting statements and blood all over the close and wall.

Neighbours from hell part 2, GRRRRRRRRRR.................... Hopefully it will be a shorter chapter than part 1!

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: Neighbours from hell part 2!

Oh, NO, Gavin not again! Just what Mum does not need. Sorry to hear this. Tell Mum I said she should sit with a shot gun at her door as I know she will show them, what for! I know how I would feel right now if my healing dpended on neighbors like that.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Yep, neighbours from hell again Lainy! Not what she needs at all and especially not at this time. She was pretty shook up Friday night to say the least and who needs this or the police knocking on the door at a quarter to 1 in the morning.

Ha! I'll pass on your suggestion of a shot gun to her!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Oh Gavin,  I'm so sorry your mom is having problems again.  Something has to be done to stop this foolishness.  I'm hoping that somehow these issue will be resolved and quickly.  No one should have to deal with these things and be afraid in their own home.  I know, living alone, I would be scared and uncomfortable under those circumstances.  Wishing your mom well and fingers crossed things will get better soon.

Love & Hugs from Wisconsin for you both.  smile
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Sorry for your Mum's problem neighbors, Gavin. We've had our share of those too. Why can't people just learn to behave???

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Thanks Darla and Pam. Yes, why can't people behave indeed! The back door to the garden got kicked in as well so mum heard them fighting in the garden as well, and mums bedroom is at the back of the flat so she heard it all from her bed. Got the back door fixed and padlocked and the close is now clean again, blood all over was not nice!

Hope you don't have any more incidents either Pam. Not what you or Lauren need at all.

Thanks!

Gavin

No more incidents, Gavin. That was long ago, but thanks for caring.

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Yikes, Gavin! Sounds like the landlord is not very particular about the tenants! Sounds awful to live in proximity to that sort of violence. Ha g in there and let's hope that new neighbor is moving out soon.
Willow

Willow