Topic: Good news!

Hey guys!
It has been a WHILE since I posted an update on myself.
My scan was 1-28 and it was the best one yet.
My liver didnt have any SUV / uptake on the PET. We are very happy about this. My local onc even went as far as to use the word remission. I personally dont believe we can get a true remission from only chemo. But whatever.
I'm still waiting on a liver too. Right now, things are going so good, I'm not in a hurry to get it. :-D
I'm still doing and will keep doing chemo to keep the cancer at bay.

I hope you are all doing good!
Also- If you have any questions about my scans send me an email tiffanyschwantes@gmail.com
PLEASE dont post on my twitter, Facebook, or other social media about the "remission" word. Thanks.

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013

Re: Good news!

OMGOSH, TIFF, so good to see you on here and with such YIPPEE news! I have missed you so much and you made my day! Keep up the good work, "Lil Grasshopper".

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

I am happy everything is going well, Tiff. Keep up the great work!!!

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Wow, Tiff, great!!!

Great news!  Very happy for you.

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

That's such great news, Tiffany! Here's to a liver coming your way soon!

Willow