Topic: Barb - 10 Year Survivor

Barb hasn't posted since 5/14/11.  I was looking through her old posts to add her data to my database and noticed that she listed her blog as:

http://home.earthlink.net/~barbhartley/

Checking her blog (last post 2/14/13), I found that Barb is still kicking this disease in the butt.  She was first diagnosed in Nov 2002 and had her first surgery on 2/3/2003, making her a 10 year survivor and one of the foundation's longest survivors.

Bruce

Please be advised that any advice or information in my posts is my personal opinion only and is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice.  ALWAYS seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider.

Re: Barb - 10 Year Survivor

Ha, ha...Bruce, you mentioned Engineering, but I believe you are an undercover agent. 
Barbara had been an active member of this site many years back.  We met at the bile duct cancer walk in Mountain View, Ca where she proudly displayed her T-shirt - CANCER SUCKS -.

Hoping for her to respond to my e-mail and hoping even more for her to post a few encouraging words for us all.

Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER