Topic: Academy Awards Tonight

Hello all ~
I just wanted to post something completely non-related since I am watching the Academy Awards tonight, and since I've been a little disconnected, have only really watched maybe 2 or 3 movies at the theaters.

Are there any favorite movies from this past year? what made them so memorable for you?

~ Lourdes

Re: Academy Awards Tonight

Lourdes:  Lincoln, Les Misérables, Silver Linings Playbook I have seen so far.  All are good.
Hope you enjoy the Academy Awards show.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Not seen any of the films that were up for nominations last night! sad

I should get out more I guess instead of waiting to see them on dvd!!

That Argo sounds good though so that will be first on my list to watch when it comes out on dvd. Lincoln sounds ok as well.

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Yay Brave won an oscar!! Anyone seen this?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-21571774

I think that Percy did?

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Thanks for the recommendations. I have yet to see Lincoln, but it looks good.

Brave was one I did see and I thought it was a really good movie smile

Brave won an Oscar??? Brilliant film big_smile xx

"Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician."

Guess I will have to see it sometime!