Topic: Poker fundraiser in the works: need info

Hi:
I decided to use my poker contacts to have a Benefit. There will be a buy in and prizes, with the rest of the donations going to cc.org.
But I need the I'd # for the organization and whatever other pertinent info... Not sure what all I need. Can I get some help?
Thanks!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Re: Poker fundraiser in the works: need info

Kris, that's awesome! Your life and interests are diverse and cool...

Willow

Kris, what a splendid  thing to do! What amazing family we have, they don't have enough their minds with CC they go out to raise awareness and $$$$ to boot! Much good luck with this and let us know how it is going as you dig in!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Kris...what a lovely idea.  Kris, you might want to use this link for further information: http://www.cholangiocarcinoma.org/fundraising.htm

Let me know if you need help.

Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Marion:

Your link to information about fundraising is linking to the form sad

-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Kris,

You are AWESOME!!!!

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Thanks, Randi.  It is the right place to go.
If there are any questions, please contact (801) 999-0455 or fundraising@cholangiocarcinoma.org

Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

What a great idea for a fundraiser Kris, I love it!!! I wish I knew how to play poker! My friend plays it for a living but I have no idea myself! I hope that your night goes well Kris, have a blast!!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

I raised almost $900 for cc!

KrisJ
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

KRIS, YOU GO GIRL! That is just wonderful, so proud of you! You don't Joker around, you are our Ace in the hole beside being a Queen to us. Now where is that King to bring you some fun. Maybe his name will be Jack! Love you!

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Wow, Kris.  And, how did you do personally? Are you pretty good at this?
Hugs,
Marion

Wow Kris!  Great job!

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Lainy, you are so punny!! Haha.  As long as he knows Jack about something and isn't a Queen or a Joker I'll be happy! Haha
I'm ranked pretty high again this quarter in the league. Last quarter I split 1st& 2nd with another guy for money.
But I've never played for REAL $$$.
I didn't do well today but I don't normally do well when I'm running a game. And I ran it all... 3 different raffles, counting $$, etc.

KrisJ

Excellent Kris. All I am going to say is we would give each other a run for our money and have a blast doing it!

Congratuations Kris on a successful fundraiser and thank you!

Willow

Brilliant stuff Kris! And what a great way to raise funds and awareness too!!!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.