Topic: For My Believers New Story Different Twist

Took my car in yesterday for an oil change. The Manager (David) of the Service Dept was very close to Teddy. I was telling him how Robin and I went to her Psychic the week of Thanksgiving and how Teddy not only came through to me but it was validated. At the end T told me to stay off dating sites that "a nice lady like me deserved to be on the arm of a nice Gentleman" and he was going to send someone to me. David started crying and he said, " Lainy, look at the hair on my arms it is standing up, this is unbelievable, cause T told me that before he passed". I tell you all I am so glad to be a believer as it keeps T around me all the time and forever. BTW the new Pope and T have something in common as St. Francis was Teddy's Patron Saint also. Must be making him pretty POPEULAR in Heaven! Sorry couldn't help it. You all know me, just felt like a little chat here!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: For My Believers New Story Different Twist

I love your "believer" posts, Lainy. Wow, this one is crazy!!! I really think that psychic was spot on. I just love how Teddy is still all around you. He sure is one busy guy checking up on you all the time and hosting big banquets in heaven. He sounds like he was such a sweet man. But then, I feel he was also blessed to have you. Take care.

Love,
-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Ha, Pam, you are so sweet, one day I hope we can meet. HAHA again, that was not meant to rhyme. Lets just say I "caught" T at the right time. He was totally mellow!
All kidding aside though he had a life seen in movies, BUT I never met a person man or woman so loved by all who met him. Of course the story will continue when I am totally well again and I can't wait to see who he sends me. Mmmm I hope its no one recycled. But then I guess we all are if I am to believe!

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

I love hearing your Teddy stories!!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

AW, you are all the best cause as you know I love telling them!

Love, love, love the Teddy sightings!!! Jeff (my husband) also has a special connection to our new Pope. Jeff is new to the catholic church and he picked Francis as his confirmation name, so he now thinks thats God's way of saying "welcome"!!! LOL!!!
Keep making us smile Lainy-Cathy

Well, Cathy, I can't think of a better validation then that! Tell Jeff I second that nomination! I had given out St. Francis Prayer cards at the Memorial. Of course had to get all the advise from T Sister, being Jewish I wanted to make sure I did it all right. Teddy was well versed in all Religions, he loved talking about them but was never pushy about it. I was so pleased that Francis was for Humility and Healing as that fit T to a tee! Congratulations to Jeff on his  confirmation.
Teddy sang in my Temple choir with me for 15 years and he sang the Hebrew transliteration. I used to tease that on Friday nights he sang Hebrew and went to St. Vincents on Sunday to ask forgiveness. LOL

Lainy,

Thanks for sharing another amazing experience.  It validates my belief that our loved ones are never far from us.  We just have to be open to it and believe.  smile Hope you are doing well.

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Hi Darla. GI guy says I will be able to make my Grandsons wedding in Milwaukee Memorial weekend. Then I am going out to that Lake House near Wind Lake. I am going to post more about it later but am going to try and get a few members to come out for the day/afternoon. This has been a slow laborious project but each day a tad improvement. Down to 2 PRED and Monday go down to 1. As usual  I have all the side effects.
Darla, by believing, it not only confirms Teddy is still around it confirms that any of us can be around in some form or another for eternity. Stay well and think about a day at the Lake. I will be there from the 27th May 5 June.

If I'm feeling good I may have to ride out there!!!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

MGOSH Kris, that would be great!

Lainy, I will pencil that in.   It would be great to be able to get together with some of our CC friends.  smile   It's cold & snowing here.  I don't think winter is ever going to end, but hopefully things will improve by then.  smile

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.