Topic: Good News!!!

My dads latest scans show that his lymph nodes are almost all completely normal.  They have decided to stop his traditional chemo and he will meet with a radiologist next Friday.  They are going to do the chemo embolization!!!  This is VERY exciting and hopefully will help with his fatigue.  He is excited about the prospect of being able to plant this spring and so are we.

Anything that helps him feel better and possible shrink this tumor we are excited about!!

Re: Good News!!!

Tammy, you made my day! One of my BIG YIPPEES goes out to your Dad! Let the planting begin. Spring and new beginnings!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Great news Tammy!!  Thank you for posting.

Hugs,
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

We love hearing great news around here!! I am so happy for your Dad!!! I am wishing for all the best with radiation and getting outside to plant. Keep us posted on his progress.

Love and hugs,
-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Hi Tammy,

Yay, great news!!! Superb stuff and thanks for sharing with us all! Hope that your dad gets more good news from his meeting next Friday and let us know how it goes. Feeling better and shrinkage sure is something to get excited about, very excited in fact!!

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.