Topic: Lauren's Surgery

Lauren did great!! She was in surgery from 7:30 until 4:15. She is now in recovery. I will give you a more detailed update later. Thanks for the support!!!

Love,
-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Re: Lauren's Surgery

WHOOT!! WHOOT!! Thank you God!!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Pam.....FANTASTIC  NEWS.  Time to take a big breath and relax. 
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

So great to hear that Lauren's surgery went well!  This is such a positive moral boost for me as well. 

Thank you for updating us!

Jeeyoung

I am so relieved, I was so worried when we did't hear from you!  So glad to see your post and even happier to hear the news!

(((Hugs)))
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

TO PAM & Lauren you know what is next!  YIPPEE, YIPPEE Such good news, you girls probably made my year! LOVE & HUGS

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

So happy xxx

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

So glad to hear the good news. Best wishes for an uneventful recovery!

Great News!  smile

Thinking of you both.

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Yay!! Praying for a great recovery!! So glad to hear she's doing well! Will continue thinking of you!
-kami

Great!!!!!!  Keep us posted when you have time!

Susie

The best news ever!! Keeping her in my prayers!!!  Suz

Brilliant news Pam!!!!! What a way to start the new day, waking up to news such as this, love it!!! Hope Lauren's recovery goes very smoothly!

Hugs to you both,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

14 (edited by Pam Wed, 27 Mar 2013 09:26:57)

Pam, thank you for keeping us updated.  We are here for all of you.  I hope Lauren has a good day and is able to rest.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery for Lauren.

I have been thinking of you and praying for you this whole week. So glad to hear Tuesday went well and can't wait for details! Xox to you and Lauren!

Hi Everyone,
Forgive me for not writing sooner. I am staying with Lauren in the hospital and I was too tired to update. Lauren is doing well. She was in the SICU last night and had a really rough time. She had a lot of pain in her shoulders, especially her left one. The doctors explained that this was from the retractors and jostling her insides around. She has so many lines coming out of her, it is crazy. Hopefully, she will be able to get out of bed and walk tomorrow. Her blood pressure went too low after trying today. The doctors and nurses here are all so great. She is getting excellent care!! Take care and thanks for all the nice comments.

Love,
-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Thank you Pam. I hope Lauren has an easier time tonight. Don't worry about us, you need some rest for the long days ahead of you while Lauren is in the hospital. I am just so elated, excited and over the moon for you both and may Lauren have a quiet and comfortable recovery. What is really scary is when you start to like Hospital food!!!  My love to you both!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Pam, thanks for the update. heres my message for Lauren: Hang in there, Lauren!! Sending  prayers and strength to you, Brave girl!
Willow

Willow

Thanks so much for the update!!  Lots of prayers for a smooth recovery.

Susie

I hope her recovery is ok smile

So glad to hear Lauren's doing well!  She's young and strong, she's got this handled!
CONGRATULATIONS

so glad to hear all is well...sending my best wishes and prayers to Lauren and the family

Warmest Regards
Ilias

So glad Lauren's surgery went well! Keeping the positive thoughts going for the both of you!

Cathy

Pam...thanks so much for popping in.  It is understandable that all your energy has to go to Lauren and her recovery - we can wait to hear about the developments.  Wishing for a continued and speedy recovery and for the next few days to be easier on Lauren and her Mom.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER