Topic: Patient Navigators

Personally, I don't have any knowledge about this however; I thought to post it anyway:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-03-1 … lives.html

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: Patient Navigators

Hi,
This is by far the best foresight  and productive program for both cancer patients and caregivers. A very practical and doable program for hospitals especially for those having cultural difference in viewing cancer is a death sentence rather than a disease; this kind of positive program will correct the stereotyping of cancer  diagnosis and will  provide useful knowledge and guidance for those who want to know , where to start and what questions to ask . I will try to ask the hospital that I work for to see what they think of this type of need  in our community.
Sometimes good things come from nowhere.
Thanks Marion.
God bless.

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.