Topic: Will The Vaccine For CCA Be not Far Behind ?

Hi,everyone,

This link below is for colon cancer vaccine, but  in the same lines of thinking, It can be applied  the same principle to develop a vaccine for  us too.

http://www.gastroendonews.com/ViewArtic … a_id=22770

God bless.

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.

Re: Will The Vaccine For CCA Be not Far Behind ?

OMGOODNESS! Percy, never thought I would get to see this in my lifetime! And if it would eventually work for CCA then down the road it may also work for my GIST Cancer. This is indeed very exciting! Thanks for posting this! WOW!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Hi, Lainy,
Absolutely can be done for GIST cancer and most if not all forms of cancer.
The success will come from  genomics research and development of new drugs after they find out the abnormality of the genes that cause the cancer   and develop new drugs to counteract the problem.
I think immunology research will  benefit  to all of the cancer patients in the future, a much better approach in long term management in treating cancer.
God bless.

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.

Thanks for this Percy, very exciting!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.