Topic: Lisa Craine's Caring Bridge

You can read my Caring Bridge page at:
www.caringbridge.org
LisaCraine

Or visit www.crainescancercure.org

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Re: Lisa Craine's Caring Bridge

Thanks Lisa 

i personally love to read and hear other stories...they give me hope .

dorien

Thanks for these links Lisa!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Lisa...thanks so much for sharing your life with us.  Love, love, the pictures.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Lisa, I love your Blog and I know I have told you before but you are a handsome and beautiful couple. I loved what the Priest said about God not giving one Cancer. Honestly when I got mine 3 and 1/2 years ago it was 1 year3 months before Teddy's passing  and I was so worried about him I never thought once about me and I just sailed through it. And there he was watching over me! Ah, love transends everything!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.