Topic: Biopsy in morning

Well, I go in for my biopsy at 7 am. "Normal" people aren't getting that I already know its cancer, and am having this done for genetic markers... Also to see certain characteristics of this particular untreated cell structure. I keep hearing "I just know it won't be cancer". Uh, YEAH, it is! But I'm not getting mad or upset... Just educating people.
OH-OH-OH!! I haven't had Xanax or Ambien CR in over 2 WEEKS!!!!!!! Vertigo is virtually gone!! And I'm not a walking mess!! I'm so good with this decision: I just know its what I'm supposed to do!!
Now to start my book... How about "Dancing Through Cancer" as a title? Or "Break on Through to the Other Side"? Oh, that's taken!  smile

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Re: Biopsy in morning

Kris, glad the RX worked on the Vertigo. Sometimes we have to take the long road around to get to where we really need to be.  May I give a suggestion for the book title? No matter will do it anyway. "Moments In Time"

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Gee, I've read that somewhere!! smile Good choice though!

KrisJ
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Kris....good luck tomorrow.  Can't wait to read how everything went.  Good night.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Good Luck Kris

Wishing you every success along the way.

Take Care
Ilias

Kris,

I'll be thinking of you today.

Mary

Best of luck Kris!

Kris, I just love to see you happy! Your joy in life is so infectious, so wonderful. Best of luck to you today and may the sun shine on! xo

Good luck, Kris!!  Please keep us posted!

Good luck Kris. x

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

I hope it went well Kris!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

12 (edited by kris00j Wed, 17 Apr 2013 20:19:52)

Everything went well. Sleepy and my throat is sore... But things are good!
And it was interesting... Dr. Heller's nickname is Big Red. So is mine. Afterwards I had to stand next to him: he had me beat by about 1 inch. And one of the assistants was Kristy. I took it as a good omen!

KrisJ

Kris....great to hear that everything turned out as hoped for.  Big Red and Kristy are the icing on the cake.
Hoping for your to have a restful night.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Dear Kris, what omens you had and I am so glad all turned out great. Kris, my bestie from Milwaukee and she was my Matron of Honor, has red hair and was born on Valentines day and her nick name is Big Red!!! Rest well now!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Glad it went well, Kris!

Kris,

So glad it went well!!!  I was thinking about you all day yesterday!!!  Hope you had a restful night's sleep and are feeling good this morning.  Can't wait to hear about the trial next week.

Take care,
Mary

I'm glad to hear that things are good, Kris!

Glad to hear that it went well Kris! And I hope that your sore throat heals soon and that you got a good nights sleep as well! You'll need your throat to heal quickly as no doubt you will have some karaoke to do soon! smile

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

So happy that things went well Big Red.  I love it.  I have never had a nickname that was that awesome, usually they are just takes on my name.

Hope you are feeling back to normal soon!

Hugs
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Hey Big Red,

That is a perfect nickname for you. Hot and spicy just like the gum!!! Haha! No really, I am happy all is well.

Love and hugs dear friend,
-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.