Topic: So very true...

“The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.”

― Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Re: So very true...

Randi that is so beautiful and so true. Anyone wants to meet beautiful people, we have them all right here!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Thanks for sharing,

Susie

Thank you so much for sharing.  I'm copying and pasting everything that touches me into Word, and yours was one of them as it gives me hope.  I lost my mother 6 weeks ago and have never ever felt so devastated in my 59 years of life.
Thank you once again - Desiree

So sorry for your loss Desiree.  I am glad that in some small way something I've posted gives you comfort.

Hugs,
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

That is beautiful, Randi.

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Thanks Randi. I will share this with my daughter, too.

Thanks Randi,
God bless.

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.

I love this post Randi...I come back and read it from time to time and I hope to memorize it . It is a wonderful quote , thanks, Pat