Topic: clean scan

So, that was the quickest I ever got a test result back!

I am happy to report my ct scan showed no evidence of disease!

I am so thankful and grateful! God is good!  And I must say my oncologist is pretty awesome for releasing my results so quickly.

I will sleep good tonight.

Thanks for listening!

Susie

2 (edited by Lainy Tue, 23 Apr 2013 07:56:10)

Re: clean scan

YIPPEE Susie! That is the bestest news, OMG, I had a feeling! Cause for celebrating, I am so happy for you and sending you a ton of hugs. {} {} {} {}

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Yippee!!! So happy for you, Susie! I'm happy you got the results quickly. I think it is cruel and unusual punishment for doctors to make anybody wait for scan results. Sleep well, dear Susie.

Love,
-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Susie....you just know how to spread fantastic news.  Congratulations and have a good night's sleep.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Susie,
Wonderful news! I just responded to your other post! I'm doing the yippee dance for you!!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Yay!!! Brilliant news Susie!!! Time to celebrate big time, and then get some good sleep!!

Big hug for you!

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

That is great news Susie!!  Congrats!!  big_smile

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

EXCELLENT NEWS! am so pleased for you and your family

Susie!

Congratulations!!!  What an awesome news!!!!!  Thank you SO much for sharing this fantastic news with us!

Jeeyoung

woot, woot! happy dance!

Great to hear your fantastic news, Susie. I am so happy for you!

Congratulations!!!

Fabulous news Susie. Congratulations!!

Suzy