Topic: New one for my Believers!

This one really gave me the heebie jeebies!
Watching TV in bed tonight and I have 7 old framed pictures on a wall. One is Teddy and his brother when they were kids and another is a wedding picture of us. All of a sudden I hear a sound like a very tiny motor. I went to the wall and it was coming only from Teddy’s picture w/ his Bro. I told him I loved him and the noise jumped to our wedding picture then stopped. There was NO noise in the apartment at all and I had the TV on mute. Nothing came out of the other 5 pics. The only explanation I can think of is he was trying to tell me he was with Frank since the noise jumped from one to the other.  Any ideas?

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: New one for my Believers!

Yikes!! That would have scared me so much that I would have to sleep with the lights on. But, I am a big baby and lots of things really spook me. I don't think I could ever live by myself and hope I never have to. You are a brave woman, Lainy. And I know it gives you comfort to hear from Teddy.

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Pam, I am really not that brave but thanks for the vote of confidence. I think that living alone for 7 years when I ran from Brand X, until I met Teddy, helped prepare me to be alone now. I feel just a tad down lately as I thought my UC would be better by now and for the big trip coming up in May.  I have not gone anywhere for 3 years. Robin will be flying out with me and then I will be staying at the Lake until June 5th. No one pushes me as hard as I do. You should know that since we are so alike. LOL Maybe if I say my mantra to myself it will help. He goes, "Shame on me. I had for 16 years what most people never have in a lifetime" , ok that's better! LUV You!

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Oh Lainy,

I love reading your stories about Teddy being with you.  When we got back home after my sister died, my husband was on nights and my daughter had stayed with mum and my other sister for her easter holidays as promised.  I had to sleep with the lights on as I had the heebie jeebies although it has got better.  I know my sister will visit and my brother in law tells me she has already visited him!

Try not to let it all get you down - easier said than done I know.  Tell me about your big trip in May?

Clare

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

Thanks Clare. I have kept a log on Teddy's visits so to speak and have 79 entries in just over 2 years. Lights going on and off, TV/Radio louder and softer, touches here and there, mostly like butterfly kisses on the head and face. Then there are some biggies, like preventing 2 car accidents...not my fault, really. About 3 months after he passed, he was in our bed and I crawled into the crux of his arm. We said nothing and all of a sudden I could see his face and he looked beautiful, like how can an old Sicilian look beautiful?? Anyway, he said he was very healthy and happy and I slept that way until I awoke in the morning. One night I was having a pit party while going to sleep, over this Ulcerative Colitis. All of a sudden I felt a pressure on each arm and leg, fell asleep with a smile on my face. So you see why I believe. If others don't agree well, it gives ME comfort. BTW the week of Thanksgiving I went to a Psychic we know who also does work for the Police Dept as I wanted to see if T would come thru her to me and he sure did NOT disappoint me. She came out with things only I knew! Now we have a psuedo club on here of Believers. It erases any fear of dying as I believe he has given me proof that the beyond does exist.  Also as he was Passing he kept greeting people who had passed, for about 3 hours. He would stretch his arms out give a big bear hug and a loud smooch. The only one he mentioned was "Oh, Mama". I should never start on this subject, I could go all day. One more thing...all you have to do is believe and be alert.
I will be going to Milwaukee WI on May 23 for 1st Grandsons wedding. Then will go out to a small Lake to a charming little Lake house for 10 days. We used to go there every summer for 2 weeks to spend time with his and my kids. Lots of good Memories there. I better get off here or they might shoot me!

And you will get to Milwaukee and have a great time at 1st Grandsons wedding!! Feeling a tad down, well put your feet up and I'll make you a cuppa! I'd make you a glazed doughnut sandwich to go with that cuppa if it would help.......

What is a glazed doughnut sandwich you ask? I have no idea but they just mentioned them on CNBC a minute ago and said that Starbucks are going to be selling them soon! Not in Scotland me thinks! Hows that cuppa going??

Take a big hug too!

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Hey, my son from another Mum, ohhhh the cuppa is great! I am only imagine what a Donut Sandwich is and probably goes for 15LBS in price and weight!!! I would imagine its one Donut inside another. Holy Donut, no more holes!

Lainy, I wish I could show you a picture my daughter took on Easter Sunday. She took over 20 pictures outside during an Easter egg hunt for the grandkids. My wife Cindy had passed 7 weeks earlier and the kids insisted on having our traditional Easter at "home". Our oldest grandson Noah and Cindy were extremely close and in one picture, Noah is picking up an egg and there is a mist totally encircling him and a beautiful purple to blue orb to his right. Two other pictures showed her presence, but the one, there really is no other explanation! I took the purple/blue orb as her recognition of Easter, as it looks like an Easter egg. I'm pretty sure Pam has seen it as her and Cindy were facebook friends and she and I have become friends too.

Lanny

Oh, Lanny, of course it was her, she was home at Easter. I tell you sometimes I think our loved ones are having too much fun. I had forgotten about all the Orbs of Teddy. You are now a member of the Believers. I tell you it gets one thru. I wonder if she went to Teddy's restaurant yet? I am so happy for you, I feel it is a comfort Zone.
For all our Newbies on this Board if you will permit me to share a story 1 month after Teddy passed, Doesn't matter I will tell you anyway.
Family in town for Mom’s Service (a month after Teddy)and coming over for lunch. I was waiting in Teddy's recliner.                       
It was 1030AM and I looked at the sofa and saw a strange object. It started to move on the pillow. I said, “Teddy?”, and it started bouncing all over the            pillow. Even darted in and out of the crease where the pillows attach.  I said, “Teddy is that you?” The object jumped all over, then jumped from the couch to the floor and back. It was bronzy gold in color, about 6” high and 
5" wide.  Looked like an ink blot of a Pagoda. It bounced  liike the ball held to a paddle by a rubber band. The bouncing became so much, I  likened it to frustration. I  told him I loved him and missed him and it jumped all over. I very gently sat on the couch and put my hand about 6 inches under the object and it stopped, did a  little reverse and then slowly came down and rested on my hand.  About 2 minutes later I pulled away, it left.

So, Lanny shall we take our show on the road?  "Lainy and Lanny" OK U can B first!

Ha momma!! 15lb indeed in instant weight gain me thinks from one of these things! I was wrong about it being Starbucks, it was Dunkin Dounts that are selling them. Might go nice with that cuppa though....... ha!! On the other hand, maybe I'll just stick with my toast and bran flakes for my breakfast!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/0 … 08430.html

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Lanny,

I do remember those pictures. The one of Noah on your FB page has a huge orb, mist, whatever you want to call it. That was Cindy for sure. I'm sure she is around all of you all of the time. It would be so nice if spirits could talk, wouldn't it. I know psychics can hear them, but I mean us regular people. Hope you are doing well. I am so happy you are on here with us.

Hugs,
-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

It takes a certain sensitivity on this side to be open to these things. I can tell you it makes me feel better about dying and leaving my three children and my husband (love of my life and we have had 9 years of bliss, got married last fall as soon as I turned 55 - - couldn't before then or I would have lost my health insurance) ..... I feel much better hearing your experiences. Keep telling us, Clare and Lainy and Lanny and everyone. It is truly a comfort to us, we who must go too soon and leave children too young. xox

Holly, I can hear others saying, "Don't encourage her!"  HAHA If you saw my log you
would NEVER fear anything it just proves all the more that there has to be a morning after so to speak. I'm not crazy enough to make it all up.
Tonight was great. I have 4 Grandies out here and 3 are away at College so my 16 yr old and I have made Thursday our date night. We went for Chinese, and at the end he said, "Grandma how did you meet Papa". So I was telling him some Teddy stories and his eyes would well up....oh be still my heart. Know what it is like to have a 16 yr old opening the doors? Holly, Teddy and I were married only 16 years. Sometimes I ask myself why such love has to wait so long, guess it's all in the timing. And anyway, are you telling me you have an expiration date? I highly doubt it! Oh Teddy just told me he has no room at his Italian Restaurant in the SKY  for 50 years! So you will just have to wait.

Lanny, I love that picture! And there are many believers! All you have to do is watch and listen. Butterflies are great spirit holders (for lack of a better word).
I've had many interactions with spirits, and have believed since my youth.
My grandfather visited me one morning right after we had visited him. My family was at a dude ranch... I got up and went to the kitchen where my parents had gotten the call. I told them not to be sad, that grampa had died, but he wasn't sick anymore. My mom looked at me and asked how I knew? I said he had just told me.
They are everywhere!

Lainy, for Teddy to make the noises, he had to us lots of energy. Pay attention for the next couple of days: something is coming! Good or bad: I don't know. But e wants you to pay attention!

Holly, your kids will see and hear you! Youth is wonderful: they are still open. Tell them to watch for you... You won't leave them. Butterflies, pennies, orbs, even flickers in their eyesight... Lainy, I could go on and on, too!!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Love you girl, I didn't know YOU FELT IT TOO. I do believe you are right my gut tells me he was trying to tell me something. Perhaps it was not about he and his brother but he wanted the pic of him and the pic of me. Now you made me nervous!! a good nervous. Tomorrow my Sister is coming in for 1 night, Saturday nothing and Sunday
my all time girlfriend from Miwaukee coming in to look at houses and we are meeting for lunch.
On the other hand maybe he was wishing me a belated Happy Birthday. His brother loved Birthdays so much he would tear up. I had been saying all week that he forgot my Birthday.So he had to use lots of energy to do something awesome. Oh I don't know...just guessing. OMG maybe he is sending that gentleman to me that the
Psychic told me about!

Lainy:
My guess would be your birthday, since you just told me that story. Usually it's your first instinct.
But who knows? Maybe the realtor will be an attractive male who will sweep you off your feet!
You have got to believe Teddy is still with you... There are way too many "odd" things that you see. I love the door mat story!

Oh, we could trade stories! Most of mine deal with living people though. Just feelings and things I shouldn't know about. My old favorite is about my first husband. We would be watching TV, for example, and I would say "it's for you. It's your mom." He would start to ask me what I meant and the phone would ring. It freaked him out! (I did it quite a few times!) My new story: since I told God I finally got it: that he's been leading me to this trial for 2 years I find pennies all over the place. Not so many anymore, but the first week, I found 9 or 10.

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Lainy,

I hope you have a wonderful trip!  Your lake house sounds lovely...
I love hearing about how you keep loving memories alive about your late Teddy... 

Jeeyoung

Dear Jeeyoung, many thanks. Where are you in Scottsdale? I live in Gilbert. How is your Mom doing? Jeeyoung, who is she being treated by here?

Lainy,
she did not make it here.. still in San Diego but struggling...  her eating has not improved at all.. I saw her last weekend but her weight loss is pretty drastic.  She had to skip two treatments due to her weakness and has a scheduled appt with her ONC today.  I'm in south Scottsdale.. it would be great if we can meet up at some point..  just to talk...  between my job and family and traveling..it's hard to find time but it would be great to meet you.

Here is my info.

Jeeyoung, I am quite free and if you are South Scottsdale you are even closer. Do know where the San Tan Mall is? I am 3 minutes from the Mall off the 202.
Sorry to hear your Mom is not doing well. Any time is good for me  Saturday lunch or just an Iced Tea in the afternoon. 480.895.0974

Wowser, Kris. I am having the same stuff you are, sort of. Started about 3 years ago
about 5 months before T passed. I will think of someone and within 24 hours I get a call or email from that person. About a week after Easter I told Maria that I felt terrible as I forgot to call T favorite Aunt & Uncle for Easter...they are in their early 90's. I also mentioned that his cousin Deano still calls me once a month. The NEXT day they all called me! One day Robin and I rang each other at the same time and it's always after I think about someone. It's getting to be more and more.
Another T update....I got up at 6AM today and came to my desk in the very well lit kitchen. There was nothing on my floor, believe me, everything is always picked up and put away. Ten minutes later I looked down at the entrance to the kitchen where I always walk in...there was the shiniest Penny, so shiny I wanted to see what year it was...2013. I have also heard that whom ever you think of first is supposed to be the 'who dun it'. Just schedule a trial and the money comes pouring in!!!

Kris and Lainy, I could talk to you for hours on this.   Before my sister died and before any of us knew how limited her time was, I knew that march 13th was going to a significant day.  I knew she only had weeks to live although chemo was still the plan that the docs were working too.  I couldn't share my concerns here as for all I knew my sister could be reading my posts so I was always careful with what I posted and very guarded on here.

This date got more and more prominent.  I had been travelling 300 miles to my sisters every weekend since January and when I came home on Sunday 10th I was rebooking my bus to go back up on the Friday.  I didn't want to book it as this date was so strong and I was wasting the fare booking it.  I told myself not to be stupid and booked the bus.  Wednesday 13th arrived and despite wanting to keep my diary free I had again said don't be stupid, it's only a date and filled the diary.  Lunchtime on the 13th my sisters gp called me to say she was much worse, she was putting up the morphine pump and I needed to come up.  I had packed our cases the night before, threw them in the car, collected my daughter from school and left.

I've always had little feelings and knowings over the years but nothing as strong as this.

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

I've already had several "God winks". The day after Cindy passed our son had been in our bedroom talking to his wife on his cell. He came out and said "man Dad, it's so nice in there with the window open". I said, "huh, did you open the window, because I didn't". Neither of us opened the window but there it was cranked wide open and for Feb. 6th in Indiana it was a beautiful day. Our red tail hawk who has been with us for years nesting in a huge white oak on the back of our property was circling and screeching away. Cindy talked to the hawk every time he came through and he/she became quite social to us. On the day of Cindy's funeral, a red tail led the procession all the way from the funeral home to the cemetary, flying in front of the hearse. He would land wait for the first few cars, containing family, to pass and would then fly back to the front of the hearse and repeat the process.
A few nights later the TV was on and a commercial for a hospice group came on. The nurse was taking care of a Scandinavian lady and had been told, by her, to make sure to open a window when she passed, as this was a Scandinavian custom, so her soul could leave. I thought OK now I get the window being opened.
I too could go on and on and it's not been quite 3 months yet, but I am a believer and it all brings comfort to me.

Oh Lanny, that is my whole point. It brings such comfort. I just wish the penny today had been a 1940, my birthday. I do love your "God Winks" that is the best. I am still tearing from the Red Tail following the procession. Like, how much more proof does anyone need? Lanny you may have seen this, but I have a log and as of today there are 80 God Winks in 2 years. Teddy had slowed down his visits but all of a sudden he is going crazy, almost like his training period is over.  Lanny I just spent 2 weeks in the hospital had a bad Ulcerative Cloitis attack.  I swear Teddy was there every night. I slept with my door closed at night and got up about 3 times to go to the Loo. The only sound heard was a swishng of starchy sheets.....all night long. As if someone was in a bed next to me. I even held my breath to listen more closely and  swish, swish it was there all night. On my worst night, I believe he pulled me through. Oh, we could go on and on and I am so glad for all of you believers then I don't feel so crazy!

Your comments are so kind and so sweet to me, Lainy. I love that the restaurant in heaven is all booked ... just guess I'll have to wit in line to get in there Ha! This whole thread makes me think that I should at some point talk to my children about all your experiences. I want them to be "awake" when I come around!