Topic: Good News

Great news.....my blood work is back and my CA 19-9 tumor marker is in the normal range again. Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. God has blessed me again with good results and wonderful doctors, Dr.John Fung, Dr. Bassam Estfan, Dr. Kevin Stephan's and Vicki Pinkava . I would not be here today without the power of prayer and a loving God.
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Re: Good News

Yay! So happy to hear! I said special prayers this week for you!!!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

that is wonderful news Lisa!  congratulations and here's to many may more good test results!

Hugs-
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Lisa, hip,hip hooray! The kind of news we like to hear. I sometimes chuckle when they say something is in normal range or something is normal. I ask....what is normal about CC????  LOL I am thrilled for you and your amily!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

That is so fantastic, Lisa.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Lauren and I couldn't be happier about the great news. What did you find out about the hives? We love you!!!

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Amazing, Lisa!!! That made my day!  You're a gracious, beautiful soul and I'm glad You can  have some peace of mind and body now.
Willow

Willow

Lisa...I also would like to know whether the hives have responded to treatment and if so, which treatment?
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Great news indeed Lisa!! And looking forward to more good news from you as well!

Celebratory hugs for you!

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

I still have hives for those of you who asked! They are horrible, covering about 70% of my body. They are itchy and hurt. The allergist has run many tests and all have come back normal, still waiting on autoimmune panel. Taking more pills than I ever have to try and control the itching and redness.
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Ah, Lisa, what a bummer! I don't remember if you tried soaking in abathf Epsom Salts or Bath with baking soda. 2 old fashioned remedies. Gosh it makes me ith thinking about you! I so wish there was something I could tell you!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Hey Lisa,

I'm so happy you got such great news!!!  You are an inspiration for me!!!

Take care and stay well!

Mary

Lisa, happy about your blood work and cancer markers but still really puzzled that your hives haven't resolved! Could it be from the radiation or from the dye they put in your system? Seems whatever it is causing them, you're still getti v exposed to somehow!
I used to react like that to solvents and bleach fumes. I'm pulling for you and dont mind if i call you names like a "raging itch"!! My husband used to call me his " little itch" because I LOVE having my back scratched. Now I bribe the kids to scratch it!

Willow

Lisa! Happy about the ca 19-9 and sorrya bout the hives. I have read that radiation can give hives. I hope they go away, you poor darlin'    Meanwhile, concentrate on that wonderful tumor marker news!!!

Thanks everyone...I'm a real itch these days...just ask my family...hehe

Great news Lisa. Am wishing many more like this!
You have an amazing story and am so pleased with the good news. Hope dad's test tomorrow brings us good news also

Rain