Topic: Announcement: I will be gone May 22 - June 6th

Just a note (but I will remind you all again) that I am going to Milwaukee for 1st Grandson's Wedding. After that weekend, May 25th I will be going to a Lake for 10 days to chillax!
If anyone would like to spend a day at the Lake (Wabeesee which is near Wind Lake) I would love to have you visit. Lunch awaits. The only day so far that is taken up between May 28th and June 5th is June 3rd. There are a couple of canoes, water toys and you can fish off the dock but need a license and no, I don't skin fish!
Just e mail me, call or post.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: Announcement: I will be gone May 22 - June 6th

Sure wish that I could jump over your way for a day at that dock! Sitting on the dock with a cuppa having a blether sounds real good to me! No pc now as that will not help with the chillaxin!! smile

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Gavin, no,no, no, if you came over I would never let you come for just a day! You need to chill lax too! There are 2 bedrooms and 2 baths and actually I love sleeping on Jeanne's couch! I love to cook as well. You don't scare me with your idle threats!

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

LOL! As if I would threaten you!! And for sure a day would not be enough, not nearly enough!! So, if you were doing some cooking then I would def be making the tea!! Wow we sure would get through a ton of tea as well!! smile

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

5 (edited by kris00j Wed, 01 May 2013 15:17:00)

Lainy: I would LOVE to visit! I will have to figure this out... I have a friend near Pittsburgh, PA. If I drive out there and stay overnight, then continue to Wisconsin, I can see you! Would you mind putting me up for a night? Maybe I'll ride the scooter! Or get the motorcycle running!!
I need to work on this....
I just mapped it, and you are 7 1/2 hours from my friend. You might just get a houseguest!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Kris, I would LOVE it. You have to stay more than 1 night with a long ride like that.
How about the 29MAY to the 01JUNE? Would that work? The only other one who may come in is Teddys sister but there is room for us all. IF Maria comes maybe I can get her to cry for you for nothing!

So jealous, wish I could visit too!  I hope it works out for everyone's visits and I can't wait to see pictures!

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Randi you are welcome just hop aboard Kris Cycle!  Oh, Oh, you will be gone too.
Actually those of you going to ASCO will only be 90 miles away! Bummer!

I hope whoever comes to visit has a rip roaring good time. I'm sure that is a given with Lainy as the hostess!! I will probably be at home helping Lauren after her second surgery. Have fun!!!

Love,
-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Pam, I may be just a tad past rip roarin can we try for a good belly laugh! Oops wrong word around these parts, including mine. If we pull this off we will do it in honor of Lauren!

Party at Momma's house then!! Wish I was going but will be looking forward to seeing the pictures and hearing the gossip too! smile

HAHA GOSSIP? I would be happy for Kris to come visit. And Darla! I don't remember anyone else from WI. Oh there was the nicest gal from Oconomowoc. sorry can't remember her name. If you see this nice lady please write back. Gav
going to attempt to go to Kaeroke with Marilise tonight. BTW my 1st report as to my idea of tweaking my Meds I don't want to jump ahead, only been 2 days, but maybe a tad better. Speaking of Kris, I am worried about you cycling in the cold for that long. Can you get a car for the few days? Wht else would I do without something to worry about!

Feeling better for these 2 days sounds like a good start to me though and hopefully that will continue as well, fingers are crossed! Karaoke sounds good, hope you both enjoy it! Docs said that mum will be getting out of hosp tom but I guess we'll see how she does overnight. She sure has had enough of that place!

Have a good time tonight!

Have a great time!!!

Take care,

Susie

Karaoke!! Gee, I don't know anyone who does karaoke!! smile
I hope you had as much fun as I do singing!
And I have a car, and am trying to decide if I want to ride that far or just be "safe" and take the cage. I WANT to ride that far! But if the temps or rain are not favorable I will definitely drive. I have had my fill of riding in the rain. Not fun!

I called my friend in Ohio. Pam, it's Lorraine: she got married and moved a few miles to the Ohio side of the line... I can stay there a day or two then go meet Lainy!! It sounds like fun! Don't forget your book of Teddy visits... I want to read it! We can compare stories, although you have many more than I do. I may have to do 29-31 May. I'm not sure if I have to be back Mon. and Lorraine would kill me if I don't spend at least all day Sat. with her!

And I'm glad your med tweaking seems to be going well!

KrisJ
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

kRIS, 29-31 WORKS WELL. I used to sing but not since I got sick. I will have to see if they have Kareoke out where we will be.
I have good directions to the Lake. If all is OK with Darla she may try to come for a day visit. What ever works for you is good for me. So, we went tonight and before we left I always visit the Loo. I am coming out and can you imagine, they were playing Teddy and My main Song!!!

Aaaawwwwww!!!!

KrisJ

Sounds like a slumber party...how fun! Can't wait to hear the stories.
Hugs,
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Lisa: I'll swing by on the way and kidnap you!

KrisJ

I figured it was Lorraine, Kris. We are buddies on FB. She is a very sweet lady. Hope you guys can make this happen. It sounds like a blast.

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

I would offer to swing by and get you, too, but I think you will be a busy momma!! I wish I could see you all this time through but I'll settle for knowing Lauren's tired and sore from her surgery!!

KrisJ

oh wow...wish I was there too...have fun ladies

Lou

Dear Lou, I would give anything to have everyone  as that would mean everyone was feeling good, strong and well! I am so excited to meet Kris, it should be a relaxing time for us both. Teddy and I used to go for 2 weeks every summer, spend time with his and my kids and friends and I have lots of great Memories from those trips. This is my first get away in 3 years! Darla from WI. may be able to join us also. Ya'all come too, even if for 1 of those 2 days.