Topic: Medicare

My dad is retired.  Is there any issue with Medicare covering costs for this?  I don't want him worrying about bills.

Re: Medicare

Crissie, all Insurance Companies are different. I would ask Dad first if he has a supplement Insurance like AARP United Healthcare and ask his Insurance company, if he has one, to send you a book on his coverage. IF he has Medicare he also needs  their coverage which is called A, B, D. I believe A and B are for Hospitals and D is for Precscriptions. So, long short you need to call his Insurance Company. Best of luck.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.