Topic: The website is coming together

Thank you Rick, Stacie and Sara for your continuous labor of love and the hundreds of hours you have dedicated to this foundation.  Today, I received my very first phone call from a physician friend commenting on the highly informative information while perusing the staging, first steps, cholangiocarcinoma defined, ig. portions of the home page.  You truly are miracle workers.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: The website is coming together

Yes, I agree thanks to all who started & run this site.  It has been more than helpful to me in the last few weeks.  Like Tanoland said in another post, I've never heard of CC & now it consumes my life, as well.   I pray that everyone on here has strength to beat this & a cure is found.  I know my dad has had a long & productive life at 86, but when I read how young some of these patients are, it just breaks my heart, as well as hitting close to home, as I am 45.  I was at my bank the other day & the teller told me a 30 yr. old man, who is her friend, had come in last week & told her he had CC.  It blew my mind, as I read how rare this cancer is.  My dad's GI dr. told me if you took 100 people with CC, 85 of them would be men 80 & older, but I read of everyone on this site & I believe my dad is the oldest I have found, yet.

Re: The website is coming together

What a beautiful redesign of the website!  I haven't visited for a few months, and it was a happy surprise to see the changes you've made in the meantime.  Glad this website is still strong and active!

Sara C