Re: Lauren's Surgery

WooHoo, Randi!!! All the best with the MRI!!

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Wow, May 15th is going to be a BIG day around here!
Lots of prayers for you both.

Pam,  FYI, I have a picture of my tumor.  It's a picture of the 40% of my liver removed with the tumor in it.  It is quite neat.

Take care,

Susie

That is awesome, Susie. Lauren really wants to see what this tumor that caused so much havoc in her life looks like. Dr. Sonnenday said to remind the nurses about the pics she wants because he said he tends to focus on the surgery at hand. Haha. Good thing!!

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Great news! I can't wait to hear how great it all turns out! Thanking God for Lauren's successful surgery!!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Hi Everyone,

Tomorrow is the big day!! We will be leaving in a few hours for Michigan and Lauren will have her resection tomorrow. Dr. Sonnenday said it could be 3 hours or it could be 8 hours. He's not sure what all it will entail until he gets in there. There might be some vena cava reconstruction which makes me nervous, but with all your prayers I'm sure things will turn out great. We have been down such a long, difficult road like all of you and we are so excited to be given this opportunity. Dr. Sonnenday did tell us the last time we saw him that Lauren's surgery would be first thing (7:30 am) and would be his only surgery that day. Mark, Gio, Kristen, Bruce, Grandma Tommie, Papa Ron, and Linda will all be there with me tomorrow as we hope and pray for Lauren. I will update you as soon as I know anything. Thank you all for your support.

Love,
-Pam

Dearest Pam & Lauren, I am sending you all possible prayers and thoughts, especially for God to come through Dr. Sonnenday's hands. Be strong, Mom and it's great that your whole gang will all be there. You know you are doing OK when the hospital cafeteria food begins to taste good! My spirit is so with you in heart and mind! Love and hugs!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Praying and thanking God for the successful surgery!! I have everything crossed for extra backup! I am so excited for Lauren! I wish I could be there with you.
Love, prayers and hugs!!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Hi Pam,

Thanks for letting us know about tomorrow. Tons and tons of positive thoughts are heading yours and Lauren's way from me, and of course everything is crossed too!! So looking forward to hearing how everything goes and you know we are all there with you as well!

Hugs to you and Lauren,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

best wishes, good thoughts and prayers coming your way!

Dearest Pam xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Pam,

Lauren will be in my thoughts and prayers tonight and tomorrow.  Positive thoughts being sent your way!

Peace,
Mary

we will ALL be thinking of you and Lauren tomorrow!

Pam,

Lots of prayers coming your way and Happy Birthday!

Suzy

Pam, my best wishes for tomorrow. Thinking of Lauren.

Pam.....tons and tons of good wishes are heading your way. 
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Pam,
Sending prayers for Lauren and all of you. You are one special lady and an amazing mom.
Luv ya,
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Willow

Praying for a smooth surgery and recovery for Lauren!
XO Sara

Willow

Sending good thoughts and prayers your way!

Cathy

Pam,wishing everything  to go ultra well for Lauren
  sending heartfelt good wishes and vibes from the other side of the world......

Janet x

I hope Lauren's surgery is a huge success and all of your prayers are answered.

God bless, Mags

"Even Darkness is not dark for you, and the night is as clear as the day.... " RIP Dad, always loved.

Sitting here at work with eyes, fingers and toes all crossed for a successfull surgery!  Take care of yourself (gotta remember the caregiver!!)....

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Hugs to all of you}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Sending prayers, hugs and love!
Pam

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

I  hope everything has gone well today Pam :-)

Clare

In the stars now . . . .