Topic: MRI abdomen/CT chest scheduled for tomorrow

Hello my CC family.

I have my 5 month scan tomorrow (I am 3.5 years since my whipple surgery) and the scanxiety is starting to creep up on me today.  I can say that scanxiety is happening for shorter periods of time overall, but then I fear I am letting my guard down.  I have no time for CC!!  I have lots to do.

I know I have all of your support here and I cannot tell you how grateful I am that you are all behind me all the time.

Hugs to all.
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Re: MRI abdomen/CT chest scheduled for tomorrow

Hi Randigirl! I have everything crossed so to speak and sending you the best juju (or jewjew) and I just have a feeling all is good. And yes, your job is far from done!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

behind you all the way, Randi!

Good luck Randi!

Suzy

Randi, best of luck tomorrow!

Thinking if you and wishing you smooth sailing, Randi!

Willow

Randi,
Praying for good results tomorrow.
Hugs,
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Randi, lots of prayers for good results!

Susie

here's to great scan results!

Take care
Lou

Look forward to some good news Randi!

Doing a scan dance for positive news!

Cathy

Hi Randi,

Good luck with your scan! Everything crossed and loads of positive vibes coming your way too! And if it helps, I'll join Cathy in doing a positive scan dance for you as well! Picture someone in a kilt doing the Highland fling!! smile

Big hug for you,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Randi,

I hope all went well today and am sending positive vibes your way!!!

Mary

Hi, Randi,

May God's grace be with you.

God bless.

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.