Re: Starting SBRT Thursday, 5/2

Mary,

So sorry to hear what you are going through.  You have an absolutely amazing attitude and that will serve you well.  I will be sending good thoughts your way for Monday, hoping they can place the stent and get your bilirubin down.

((Hugs))
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Re: Starting SBRT Thursday, 5/2

Oh, thank you all so much for your kindness and warm thought!!!  What a family we have here and I am grateful to have found you all!!!

Kris, yes I am a praying person so I thank you very much for that prayer.  My prayers every morning and night have been asking God to guide the Dr. Erinjeri on Monday so he can successfully get the stents in and they help lower the bili so I can have the aggressive chemo.

Please, everyone keep me in your prayers and thoughts especially at 11:15am EDT on Monday when the procedure is going to be done.

Hugs & Love to All,
Mary