1 (edited by Lainy Sat, 18 May 2013 11:47:44)

Topic: Lauren Doing a Tad Better

I would like to just let you know that Lauren is doing a tad better. I feel that Pam should tell you what happened today, not me,  and I am sure she will when she has rested up. Prayers can only help so keep the cheering section going. 
I was so upset today and the only way I can deal with it is to clean! I decided to clean my vertical blinds and after 3 rooms of verticals I am now horizontal. But I will be able to sleep a little better tonight now that I know things are better with Lauren! Just felt you would like to hear that. Please be patient about hearing from Pam, knowing Pam she is probably sleeping in Lauren's room! Any information from me is what I got from Pam's Blog and have not had contact with with Pam.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: Lauren Doing a Tad Better

Thank goodness! I've been praying for them all day, and checking here and Facebook constantly hoping for an update. Thanks Lainy, I can go to bed feeling a bit better about this - what a stressful day it must have been for them all.

Jen

Lainy, thank you so much for this update.

Thank you, Lainy!!!

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thanks Lainy,I think we all had a bit of a shock with this one!

love    Janet

Thanks Lainy!

Lainy

Thank you so much.  Lauren has been on my mind all night.  My evening prayers were for Lauren and I will continue to pray for her.

Hugs,
Mary

Thanks for the update.
Umm....maybe you need to come to my house!

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013

Thanks for that Lainy. More positive thoughts going to Lauren and Pam from me. And when you've finished at Tiff's how about jumping on a plane and coming here! I'll get the kettle on!

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Phew, glad to hear some good news about Lauren.  Prayers for her recovery.
...and wait, I am definitely in line for the Lainy Cleaning Service!  I'll make kugel. smile

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Know what everyone? If I could fly around like Santa, I would gladly clean your houses 'cause it would mean I get to meet each one of you!

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Lainy, I fell like you are everyone's mom on this board!!  We appreciate you so much!

Hugs,

Susie

Susie, some days I feel like everyone's mom but its a good feeling. I do have a daughter (51) who calls me EVERY morning. I boss all of you way more than her. I only give her advise if she asks and if I don't like something, I don't say a thing to her because at 73 I am not going to loose my daughter, well actually at any age. I LOVE being on this site. It saved me when I was Teddy's Caretaker and it actually saves me now. I have the biggest family in the world! Who else listens to me like all of you! My dream has always been a Convention where we could all meet. You are very kind  and I am not one to accept compliments easily. But I thank you.

Thank you, Lainey, for the news. Really helps to know she is doing a bit better though her condition sounds very serious.  Will continue to pray for Lauren.
Willow
Ps I'm a stress cleaner too!

Willow

Willow, LOL...but to clean before I leave town for 2 weeks? Teddy used to say I would Windex the rocks outside or for my Birthday he was going to buy me a 50 gallon drum of windex! Thank goodness he was cery clean too, or we would have never made it! I have a feeling we may hear from Pam later today, I know she is not going to let go of Lauren until she is ready. Take care!

16 (edited by Lainy Sat, 18 May 2013 11:42:02)

Hi FAMILY, just wanted to clarify that I got any information I have on Lauren from Pam's Blog. You might want to check it out yourself to see if there are any updates.

Pam's blog:  http://www.loveandhopeforlauren.blogspot.com/

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Don't see anything new on that blog since she went back in to OR. On CC blog, last entry is last night saying "Lauren not doing well".  Is there any more current news than that?

Willow

Willow, Pam just posted here.  What an amazing woman she is.