Topic: To Teddy, Just Because

I am thinking about my Teddy Bear today. I thought why do I have to wait for a Birthday, Father's Day, Christmas, Anniversary to show how I feel and miss Teddy. So, my charming Prince here is one, just because! I am missing you very much today:

My relationship is not over with you because you are no longer here with me physically. My connection to you can never be severed. You are imprinted on my heart and woven through my soul. I will continue to talk to you, write to you, and kiss your picture. Your love is a vibrant part of me. My promise to you is to never let go of you, I will always stay connected, I will always feel your love in me, I know you have my back as I continue to live and grow. I will always Love you.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: To Teddy, Just Because

Hi, Lainy,
I do not know about how other people will feel about what you wrote above, but to me as a patient and a husband, It is  truly a love song for eternity .

God bless.

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.

Oh, thank you Percy. Tell your wife not to worry about me, but I LUV you more and more! Have a little fun at WDW!!!

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

I agree with Percy...just beautiful and precious.
Hugs
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

So very beautiful Lainy.

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Lainy,
Your post is very beautiful. It is exactly how I feel about my life story with my Jacques. The book is not finished - the chapters keep continuing.
Hugs to you.

Thanks, Barbara. I don't know what got in to me, guess it was just one of those days and I needed to let it out. Thank you all for understanding. I don't get those days too often but when I do, I have to let it out! I know you understand and thanks for all you do!

Beautiful words Lainy that should never be saved just for 'special' days.  Xx

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

Beautiful words from a beautiful lady. 

((hugs))

Andie x

Devoted Daughter to the most wonderful Dad a girl could ask for.  Sadly lost his battle on 19.02.11, peacefully in the arms of Mom and I.  As requested by Dad "we will keep on smiling".