Topic: First CT scan since IHCC surgery

Tomorrow is my first three month scan since surgery.  Unfortunately will not get results until next Tuesday.  Keep me in your prayers.

Gregg

Re: First CT scan since IHCC surgery

Will do, Gregg. I'm sure you are anxious for good news, as are we.
Willow

Willow

Good luck Gregg!!!  Sorry you have to wait so long for results but am hoping it will be positive results!!!

Go Gregg Go! Sure hope the Scans are real good news. Sure hate the wait! Wishing you the absolute very best!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Gregg,
Praying for good results. I wish you didn't have to wait so long!
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Gregg.....everything is crossed on this end.   Is there any way to pay off someone for expedited scan results?  Just kidding (well, not really.)
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

You got it Gregg! Tons of positive thoughts coming your way and everything crossed for you as well! Let us know how it goes and hoping to read about it in the good news section.

Stay strong!

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Sure, Gregg.  Scan time is the worst.  We all get nervous.
Please keep us posted!

Take care!

Susie

Lots of positive thoughts sent your way.  Sorry for the wait, but here's hoping for great good news!!

-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

All went well with scan and am feeling confident. Nothing like living my life in    3-month capsules .  Looking good (I am told) and feeling great.

Gregg, Congratulations on the good Scan, we love!  Also like the looking good part and especially the feeling good part! Wishing for the next capsule of 3 months to be just as good!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Its kind of funny how it doesn't get better with time. Even scheduling it is a bit nerve wracking, I have gone three years without a scan, and there were times I didn't even want to look, just live my life and not be a frightened 'Rabbit in the hole' as I refer to it. But reading all these posts by folks with stage 4 cc with traveling cc side shows all over their bodies,and no real physical symptoms my relaxed defenses don't seem like such a good idea.I have been sloppy in my watch against this silent killer.I want to thank you all for helping me realize my error. I will pray for you again when I finish this post Gregg, Pat

Congratulations Gregg on good scan!!!

Got scan results today and no sign of cancer.  Next scan in three months.

Alright, Gregg, just what we wanted to hear from you.  Congratulations.  Time to take a big breath and a break from thinking of this disease.  Enjoy, enjoy.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Now I will say congratulations ! The first one is a big one, god bless, Pat

Fabulous news!!  Congrats Gregg!

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Way to go Gregg!!!  I'm so happy for you!!!

Great news Gregg, fantastic!!! Thanks for letting us know.

Best wishes,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.