Topic: Bye for 2 weeks!

I wanted to remind you that I am leaving early on the 23rd of May for Milwaukee to my Grandson's Wedding.  I will return June 6th. As much as I am desperate to get away (its been 3 years) I am already missing you all! Take care and I will see you in 2 weeks! Oh, and stay stable or shrink!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: Bye for 2 weeks!

Lainy,

Have a great time!!!  Will you not be online at all?  I can't imagine no posts from you!!!  I will miss you very much but it is a much deserved vacation for you!!!

Enjoy family!!!

Love & Hugs,
Mary

Bye bye Momma!! And we will definitely be missing you when you are gone and be looking forward to when you get home!!

But, I know that you will have a great time in Milwaukee at your Grandsons wedding and also at the lake! And if Kris visits you at the lake then for sure you will both have a blast there!! You've been looking forward to this for ages so enjoy it and we'll see you when you get home!

I'll make you a cuppa when you get home! Have a great time!!

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Gavin, me thinks we will need Iced Tea here! We are already hitting the low 100's.   So far Kris is all systems go and we will meet Tuesday late afternoon at the little lake. If any of you guys hear some loud screams, that's us~!  Mary, sorry but no computers are at the Lake. I will try to hit on one somewhere but sorry, no promises. You are doing great, I am so happy! I still have today.

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Lainy,
Have a wonderful trip.  Although we've never met, I would still like to meet you when you get back...  I think meeting you somehow would give me some sense of comfort...  enjoy your family and friends and that lovely lake home...

Jeeyoung

Jeeyoung, what a splendid idea and thank you. We have a date when I get home!

I can't wait!! I'm bringing my iPad and will be looking for Burger King or Chick-fil-A's! Otherwise I won't be on for a few days either!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Girl!  Burger King and Chick Filets?  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  We will be eating real food. We are the Chicks and there are NO Kings that I know of!

9 (edited by kris00j Wed, 22 May 2013 09:41:32)

Nononono!! Just for Internet access!! smile

KrisJ
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

HA HA  THAT kind of café!  Oh boy is this going to be fun. Frick and Frack hit the road!

Oi, keep the noise down you 2!!!!! smile

100's, hmmm. Iced tea it is then..... plus an air conditioning unit for me to sit beside! Or the pool, that will do fine instead!

And I know that you 2 will have a great time indeed!! Even without Burger King!!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Hi, Lainy.  I don't post too often, but I check the sight most every day.  Actually, I spent a couple of hours one day following your topics with regard to your Teddy.  You are a remarkable woman.  Your advice has always been spot on and your support for all of us is invaluable.  If anyone deserves a vacation, it's you.  Enjoy!

Cristerry, you are just too kind as you will never know how much you have all done for me and did when I needed it most. I am very excited to meet Kris and when I return home, I get to meet Jeeyoung. No matter how recent or how long a loved one has been gone there is no feeling like meeting one of our Peeps! I think I usually cry more than any of them! Guess underneath it all I am a little selfish as it does me so much good. We can be goofy, serious, smart but underneath it all this is the best place in the world to be, IF it has to be! Anyway I feel I can't ever go to Teddy until I can tell him there is a cure for CC! THANK YOU! Catch you on the flip flop.

Lainy & Kris,

The two of you together - oh no let the trouble begin!!! 

Mary, what us???? I can always cause trouble but I do it like a lady. I'll let you  know about Kris after I meet her!  HA HA  Trying to find a couple of night things, but I am so out of the loop. For lunch Wed. going downtown to the Italian Community Center with a friend of mine, Karen. Interesting place where we got married with some real characters hanging around. Old cronies of Teddy. Food is very good though. Got some great sandwiches for the plane, for Robin and me, Jeeyoung would know the place its called Paradise Bakery. I am stoked! All set to go!

Sandwiches from someplace called Paradise Baker, wowza! You know that sounds gooood to me!!! smile

Ladies,

Have a great time.   Wish I could join you, but it's not in the cards this time around.  Know that I will be thinking of you tho', and waiting to hear all about your adventures.  Enjoy!  smile

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

I meet Lainy tomorrow!! Yay!! Talked to her today; she says "HI!!"

KrisJ

Wonderful, Kris.  I just know that you will have a fantastic time.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Have a great time Kris, I know that you both will!!! And please tell Lainy hi back too!! smile

Hey Kris,

Have a safe trip and enjoy the time with Lainy!!!  Tell her I said "hi"!!!

Have fun,
Mary

We talked about pranking you all! I was going to say I didn't feel comfortable and went to a hotel... But I would never post that!
So I just told Lainy that I can't prank you! We had a great time telling stories last night. Today we are at where Lainy and Teddy got married for lunch. Having a great time.
Kris

Lainy says: I'm in love with Kris!

KrisJ

Ha, ha, Kris.  Thanks for your consideration - it prevented a heart attack on my end.  No doubt, the two of you are having a wonderful time.  And, yes, we want to hear "all" the details.
Hugs and love,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Wanted to share with you that Lainy and Kris called. Despite the not so pleasant weather condition, both are having a wonderful time.  Kris will leave on Saturday and Lainy will head back to Arizona on Wednesday. They did mention however; that the discussion board is rather quiet. Of course, we expect this to change with their logging on again.
Hugs,
Marion

Thanks for that Marion! Sounds like they are having a great time together despite the weather! Looking forward to them both returning home.

Hugs,

Gavin