Topic: So quiet out there

Hello friends,

This board has been pretty quiet the past day or so.  Seems like everyone is missing Lainy and Pam and now Marion and Percy.

I am hoping it really means that people are doing great and are enjoying the warm weather.

Hugs to all,
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Re: So quiet out there

Hi Randi.  I am still around, lurking mostly.  I keep praying our Lauren will do better soon.
And yes, I do miss everyone and look forward to them coming back!

Take care!

Susie

Glad to see you Susie! 

It's hard not to think about Lauren and I too keep her in my prayers.  She is like all of our child/sister/friend.

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

I'll be back tomorrow! I've been reading but unable to post. Watching closely... Waiting for some news...

Lainy and I had a good time. We actually stayed out of trouble. Heehee

She says hi! I know she can't wait to get home to catch up!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Randi,
Just praying for Lauren and her family. Thinking about what a wonderful Mom Pam is and how hard it would be to watch your child in the hospital. I check her blog a million times a day to see if there is an update .
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

I do the same thing Lisa.  Just about every hour I check the blog and hold my breath when I start to read a new entry, praying for good news.

It is very quiet right now Randi, it gets like that sometimes here. And like you I too hope that everyone is making the most of the sun and the weekend. Enjoy it whilst it is here I say!

And Kris and Lainy staying out of trouble, hmmmm.......... lol!!

Hugs to all,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Well Gavin, it is a good thing that people who's liives are upended by cc can get out and live life on a holiday weekend, can't just spend all your time in front of a computer. One of the big lessons dogs teach us is life is too short without health problems so do all you can every day. God bless, Pat

Indeed Pat! Making the most of the sun if one can and doing all you can every day is so true. My mum is pretty much housebound now and can't get outside to enjoy the sun in her garden anymore. Damm copd!!

Best wishes,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Yes, it's been a whirlwind of activity at my house with two daughters graduating and the party next weekend (8th grade and high school respectively). So many of our friends and relatives have kids graduating too...college, high school and middle school. Managed to get out and listen to live music at two locations yesterday...and damced till i have scabs where my samdals rubbed top of my feet! very good for the soul!

Willow

I'm guilty of neglecting the board this last week or so.  It's just been a very busy couple of weeks, ,mainly due to starting a second job and and working full again now my daughter is at school.  The good weather also means I'm outside (even had to put sun screen on yesterday) and trying to catch up on lost time with my daughter from the last 6 months.  I am checking in on Pam's blog twice a day though.  I can't help but think of all of them.  I watched my mum stay by my sisters side every day for 5 months - I so feel for Pam and her family.

Clare

In the stars now . . . .