Re: Update on Lauren

Pam....Kris and Lainy are praying for Lauren's recovery and both are sending their love your way. 
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Pam: Haven't posted much in the last couple of years but want you to know that I check in frequently. I have been following Laurens' blog and just want you to know that I add my prayers daily. Stay strong, you are a remarkable family!   Cheryl

Pam---continually sending prayers up for Lauren! My heart hurts knowing what you guys are going thru...it's such an up down process I'm surprised you find it in you to report to us each day! I am greatful you do...my mom asks everyday day "how's Lauren doing" it's as if we know you already thru following your blog! Healing thoughts being sent your way and hope Lauren continues to improve!!
-kami and Julie

Update on Lauren from Thursday evening -

http://loveandhopeforlauren.blogspot.co … 53013.html

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Thank you all for your lovely messages. I am happy you are reading the blog. It is easier for me to write just once. Thank you for all the prayers. We feel you all around us.

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

You bet we're all reading the blog Pam!! And you know we are all here with you and Lauren.

Stay strong and take a huge hug,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Pam's latest update from today -

http://loveandhopeforlauren.blogspot.co … l?spref=fb

Tons and tons of positive thoughts heading Lauren's way.

I check regularly. My heart is with you xx

"Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician."

Sending all my love and tons of prayers.
Luv
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Praying for yall Pam!
<3

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013

i read everyday and haven't commented yet...but i've been thinking about your family and sending good vibes your way!

Saturday morning update from Pam on Lauren -

http://loveandhopeforlauren.blogspot.co.uk/

Sounds better than yesterday!

Sunday afternoon update from Pam -

http://loveandhopeforlauren.blogspot.co … pdate.html

The latest update.  Pam, I haven't stopped thinking about Lauren and your family since this all started.  We are all here with you in our minds and in our hearts, and the prayers are plentiful.  I hope the new machine helps... miracles happen every day, and I hope Lauren is one of them.

All my thoughts and love,
Jen

http://www.loveandhopeforlauren.blogspo … -6313.html

Keeping Lauren in my very close thoughts and everything crossed as well.

Hugs to you Pam,

Gavin

Pam, my heart is breaking for you and your family. Know all of you are held close at heart and I will continue to pray for Lauren's healing and comfort.
Love, Willow

Willow

Thinking of Lauren and Pam and the whole family.  You are in my thoughts and prayers hourly.

Hugs,
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Pam, keeping all of you in prayers. Thank you for keeping us in the loop by blogging.

Cathy

Thinking of Lauren and Pam this morning. Another update from Monday evening.

More from Pam on Tuesday morning -

Hoping that the MARS machine works very well indeed. Fingers crossed as always.

Hugs,

Gavin

I'm praying for Lauren all the time. I keep telling God she has to wake up and start planning her wedding. She's a beacon of hope for so many: going from inoperable to operable. I tell Him she HAS to pull through for all of us!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Thanks all of you. I pop in from time to time to add my two cents worth. I love you all like family. God bless.

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Love and continuous hope to you and yours, Pam.

Willow

looked it up: MARS is a liver dialysis machine. 
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER