Topic: Correlation of staging systems to survival in patients with resected h

Correlation of staging systems to survival in patients with resected hilar cholangiocarcinoma.

http://www.americanjournalofsurgery.com … 4/abstract

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: Correlation of staging systems to survival in patients with resected h

Thanks, Gavin.  Staging systems are difficult to understand and are provided by numerous organizations.  Bruce and Eli have provided us with a staging system - we are still debating as to whether it is too complex for the average person to understand and/or whether we need a revised version for our site.
Will keep everyone posted on this.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Thanks for that Marion. I saw this piece tonight and immediately thought of Bruce and Eli!

Hugs to you too,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Ha, ha, Gavin....we now our people, don't we?

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER