Topic: One year ago

Just exactly one year ago my sister Carmen passed away after losing her battle against CC. I wanted to remember her also in this forum where I always found support from so nice people. I lighted a candle for her soul and I joined my prayers to all of you in the hope that you get over this illness. My best wishes for all if you.
Hugs,
Jose

Jose, brother of Carmen, 49 years old with ICC, stage IV.

Re: One year ago

Hello Jose, where has the time flown. We are always happy to hear from you!

•    I wish heaven had a phone so I could hear your voice again.     
•    I thought of you today, but that is nothing new.
•    I thought about you yesterday and days before that too.
•    I think of you in silence, I often speak your name.
•    All I have are memories and pictures in a frame.
•    Your memory is a keepsake, from which I'll never part.
•    God has you in his arms...I have you in my heart

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Jose....thank you for letting us share with you this special day.  You stay well, dear Jose, and remember we are here for you, always.  Another great thanks for including the Cholangiocarcinoma Community in your loving thoughts and well wishes.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Thank you Jose. I know that this will have been such a tough year for you. I remember my first year after my dad passed away and it was a tough time to say the least. But we never forget don't we and we always have these special memories to treasure forever. Thank you Jose and I hope that you are well.

Hugs to you too,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Thinking of you, dear Jose.

Love Julia

"Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician."

Hi Jose,

What a lovely way to remember your sister in praying for others.

Clare

In the stars now . . . .