Topic: Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers

My mother is deteriorating very quickly.

I will revisit the board at a later stage.

Ilias

Re: Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers

Dear Ilias, I am so very sorry to read this. All my thoughts and prayers sailing over the water to you. Make each minute count,  and don't be afraid to tell her it is ok to go to her peace, that you love her and that you will be OK. That releases you both and will give you both relief. Please let us know what is happening when you can. Be strong!

I asked for strength.
                     God gave me difficulties to make me strong.
                                         I asked for wisdom.
                              God gave me problems to solve.
                                        I asked for prosperity.
                         God gave me brawn and brain to work.
                                         I asked for courage.
                           God gave me dangers to overcome.
                                         I asked for patience.
            God placed me in situations where I was forced to wait.
                                         I asked for love.
                     God gave me troubled people to help.
                                         I asked for favors.
                               God gave me opportunities.
                               I received nothing I wanted.
                             I received everything I needed. By Aaron Hoopes

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Ilias,

I am sorry to hear about your Mom.  My thoughts are with you.

-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Dear Ilias,

Thinking of you and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Dear Ilias,

I am so sorry to hear about your dear mother. My prayers are with you for strength and for your mother to find peace and comfort.

Love,
-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

6 (edited by kris00j Wed, 19 Jun 2013 20:05:20)

Ilias: I am sending out prayers of healing and strength for you and your mom. I am sorry to read this post.
Hugs,

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Ilias.....may love surround you and your family.
My heart is with you,
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

I am sorry to hear this Ilias. I went through this with my dad and I so know how you are feeling right now. If we can help at all we will and you know we are here for you. Thinking of you and your mum right now.

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.