Topic: Goodbye Mommy...Enjoy heaven with Daddy. We'll miss you.

My Mom, Rosalinda, succumbed to this dreadful disease yesterday early morning. Please say a little prayer for her.

God bless everyone.

Thanks,
Lorraine

Re: Goodbye Mommy...Enjoy heaven with Daddy. We'll miss you.

Dear Lorraine,

I am very sorry indeed to hear of the passing of your dear mum Rosalinda. Please accept my sincere condolences. I know that words will not help ease the pain that you feel right now, but please know that my thoughts are with you and your family right now.

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Dear Lorraine, I am very sorry to read of your Mom's Passing. You know she is in a more beautiful and peaceful place and she is now healthy again! Please accept my sincere condolences.

Do not stand at my grave and weep;
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn's rain,
When you awaken in the morning's hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.                   By Mary Elizabeth Frye
For everything beautiful that you see
will bring a memory of me.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Dear Lorraine,
I'm very sorry for your loss...My heart and thoughts go out to you and your family during this difficult time of sorrow.  However, please know that she is no longer in pain and she will always reside in your heart.

Please accept my deepest and sincere condolences.

Big hugs,

Jeeyoung

Dear Lorraine, I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss of your mum. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Love and hugs
Julia

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Dear Lorraine,

I am so sorry to hear about your Mum.  Please accept my sincere condolences.  I wish there were words to ease your sorrow, but unfortunately only time can do that.

Hugs,
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Dear Lorraine,

I am sorry to read that your Mum has died.  You and your family are in my thoughts right now.

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

Dear Lorraine,

I am so sorry to hear that your dear mom has passed on.  Take comfort in knowing that she is now at peace and no longer suffering.  She will always be with you in your heart and memories. 

You have my deepest sympathy.  You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers at this sad & trying time.

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Dear Lorraine,

I am very sorry to hear of Rosalinda's passing. It is so hard to say goodbye to a loved one, but we must believe she is in a place that is free of pain and suffering. My heart goes out to you as you come to terms with your loss.

Love,
-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.