Topic: Great Website!

This website is great and I think this discussion board is going to be a great help to those with cholangiocarcinoma and their families.  Keep up the good (and important) work!

Re: Great Website!

This is just a suggestion, not a criticism.

This may seem trivial and it may just be me but I think it would be a little less stressful reading the discussion boards if the background color was a more cheerful (hopeful) color. Dark grey is hard to handle.

Lou

Lou,

I think it's a great suggestion.  Perhaps Rick can try a few things and you can let us know what you think.

Stacie

I also want to say to Stacie and Rick that I can't thank you enough for this website.  It  is awesome!  You are wonderful!

-Caroline Stoufer

Hey Lou, I appreciate the comment. 

For me, the most important thing was something that was not only easy to read, but something that reflected the basic color scheme of the entire website.  White text on a dark gray background just made sense (and I still like it).

If it makes a difference, just think of the white text (all of the comments/experiences/advice) as "a light in the darkness" or even better, "the light at the end of the tunnel!" 

Wait, now I like the color scheme even more!!

Thanks!

Rick (rick@cholangiocarcinoma.org)