Topic: New Baby

Well, I welcomed Alyssa Breh on Tuesday afternoon and she is just perfect.  Felt Dad all around me during labor.... no doubt in my mind he was there. Pictures on facebook for those that are interested... you can find me by looking up Jennifer Sadler (in Calgary Alberts) or my e-mail is dymond_jennifer@hotmail.com. 

She came just in time - I live in Calgary where we are in a state of emergency with horrible flooding like nothing we have ever seen. It's devastating and just so incredibly sad to see all the damage. Roads washed away, houses destroyed, zoo under water (luckily they were able to move animals to higher ground) and downtown along with a ton of areas evacuated since they are under water. Luckily we are safe where we are aside from possible water and power shortages in the next few days. It's worth looking up to see some of the photos.

Anyway, just a quick update. Hope everyone is well.

Jen

Re: New Baby

Oh, dear Jennifer, this is the most fantastic news.  Congratulations on your new, healthy Baby girl.  A most adorable picture on facebook - two beautiful little girls.  No doubt your Dad is smiling with happyness.
Hugs to you,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Congratulations, Jen. Baby girls are so special. Your daughters are so beautiful, like their Momma. I wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Love,
-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Great news,warms our hearts

Janet

Congrats and mazel tov on the new baby Jennifer!!  Alyssa is such a beautiful name and you and your family must be over the moon!

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Lovely news Jennifer.  Your dad will be beaming with pride at you and his granddaughter.

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

Lovely news Jennifer.  Your dad will be beaming with pride at you and his granddaughter.

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

Congratulations Jen!!! I'll be having a look at the pics on FB and for sure your dad will be smiling! I saw some of the flooding in Calgary on the news here and it seems really bad. Hope you all stay okay. Congratulations once again! smile

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.