Topic: Where is My T Bear?

You know what a believer I am, we even have our own Believer Club here. Well, my Granddaughter just returned from S. Africa on a Student trip for a month. About 3 weeks before she left on May 9th she had called me that every day she was getting dimes in her Dorm Room at NAU. I told her they were from Papa and I bet he was going with her as he went to Israel with her 2 years ago. She came home 2 weeks ago and the next day went up to Prescott where she is a Camp Counselor for the summer. She just posted 400 pics from S. Africa and I found 10 pics full of Orbs. The pics were just ones with her in them. Point is I have not had a Teddy wink in all this time! I knew he would go with her, but enough is enough. LOL  Will be interesting if he shows up to party this weekend at my Bro's Bday!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: Where is My T Bear?

Is my impatience rubbing of on you Lainy?

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

Clare, I really have NO "patients" and that is why I could never be a Doctor. But T came to the BDay party for my Bro last night.  The resort has an upper and lower lobby. In the lower lobby is live music until 1000PM. All 11 of us were sitting in the lower lobby listening  to the music and I came in and the minute I sat down they played "What a Beautiful World" our first dance when we got married! So there we were 11 of us crying! Now u tell me where that fit in with the Islandy music that was being played????

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Love it!  I just knew you'd get a visit :-)

Clare

In the stars now . . . .