Topic: Stable!

I went to MDA this week and had a PET scan.  This is the first one I have had since changing from gem/cis to gem/xeloda and the cancer is still stable. My CA19-9 jumped up to 88 which freaked me out, but all my other numbers look good and since the scan is showing stable the doctor said not to worry about it. Of course that is easier said than done but I am very happy with stable.

Suzy

Re: Stable!

STABLE, STABLE!! Oh, how I LOVE that word!! What great news!! I'm doing the kick cc butt dance!!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Can't say it any better than Kris -fantastic news.  Keep it up, dear SW55
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Dear Suzy, since Kris is doing the dance, I will say your report is music to my ears. Let's hear it for STABLE! Thanks for letting us know and hope the next report is just as Stable or less!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Suzy!

I'm so happy for you!  Thank you so much for sharing! 

Jeeyoung

I want to hear that word someday!!  STABLE!! 
Pattimelt

Hi Suzy,

Stable! Great news!! Thanks so much for sharing that with us all. Never get tired of hearing that word!!

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Great news Suzy!!  I know it's hard not to dwell on the CA19-9 but hold on to that good word...stable!!

Hugs,
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Hi Suzy,

Stable is a wonderful word we love to hear. Keep up the great work and remain hopeful. All the best to you.

Love,
-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Happy to hear this news. Wonderful to hear of your progress!