Topic: 4th of July Greetings from the UK!

Dear Friends

On this 4th of July we send best wishes to all our CC Family in the USA (and wherever they may be in the world!).  Have a wonderful day!

From everyone at AMMF here in the UK. xx

AMMF - the UK's only cholangiocarcinoma charity
http://www.ammf.org.uk

Re: 4th of July Greetings from the UK!

Thanks Helen, this is a day for Parades, picnics, pools and grilling outside. Most important to be with family and friends. It is still too hot in Phoenix, the Grandkids are at Camp, I think I will stay in and enjoy the cool! Happy 4th to all!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

And a happy 4th of July to all of my American friends from me as well! I hope that you all can share a good day with your families and friends!

Hugs to all,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Thank you Gavin, I know you would love to be here tending the Barbie!

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

To all our American friends wherever you reside.

Happy 4th of July.

From the other side of the pond.

Gerry

Hey Now, Gerry! Thank you so very much and how are you doing?

How nice that our friends across the pond who we are celebrating our liberation from are so kind!  big_smile

Thank you!

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

You bet I would Lainy!! And Randi, I hope you are enjoying your freedom!! smile

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

And I do believe that a Scotsman played a role in your liberation! big_smile

Yes I believe the Scots were quite helpful smile  Thank you. smile

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

On behalf of my past Scots, I am sure that they were glad to be of service Randi! smile