Topic: Sun sun sun!

The sun has got it's hat on, hip hip hip hooray . . . .

Well it has in sunny Glasgow for the second day in a row and at 0730 it is roasting already.  Why oh why did I not delay full time work until after the holidays?!!  Lets hope the sun stays as My sister and her children arrive tomorrow for 10 days and on Saturday we are all off camping.

Hope you are all getting some much needed sunshine.

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

Re: Sun sun sun!

CLARE, I WILL SEND YOU A TON OF SUN OF YOU WILL SEND ME SOME RAIN! It has not rained here since the end of Feb.! Have a great camping Holiday with your Family!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

You want rain Lainy?  Be my guest!

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

Clarem.....enjoy, enjoy. 
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Roasting over here on the east coast as well! Car temp thingy said 28.5c this afternoon.......far too hot for painting and DIY!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Definately to warm for diy and painting Gavin!  My daughter is running about in her swimming costume (not sure why though as we've no paddling pool at the moment) at 9pm it's that warm.  Long may it last!

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

Agreed Clare!! Although the sun does not seem to have it's hat on this morning.... sad I guess that after it being out solidly for a few days here maybe it is knackered and needs a nap or something! Cloudy here this morning and drizzling with rain too. Good for the garden I guess after the sun, trying to see the positives here! smile

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

I guess the best way to sum up the weather this morning.....dreich! wink

No dreich here Gavin:-)

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

Humph......... All you west coasters hogging the sun! sad lol