Topic: I love life

I just had to share that. I went for a walk today in the forrest and picked so many wildflowers that are all over Sweden right now. The smell was fantastic. I wonder if I hadnt ever heard of cc would I love life as much? I am so happy right now and as I walked I thought of some lines from a Jimmy Buffett song that go "Some of its magic, some of its tragic but I had a good life all they way".

Just thought i would share my wonderfully cheesy day and how blessed I feel right now.

I am keeping us all in my prayers.

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Re: I love life

Thanks Kris. My husband is the same way. He's so happy to be alive and feeling well that there is never a "bad' day. Every day is wonderful! I hope you have many, many, many more Springs to enjoy the flowers!! I'm sure you will!!  Best wishes!! Mary

Thanks for sharing that with us.  I was just thinking the other day that despite being ill with cancer, I've never been happier because of the love that I've received from my family and friends.

Great post Kris.  Thanks for putting a bright spot in my day.

Patrice

wow  that is so wonderful to be able to share just how amazing life can be even over the 'simple pleasures' that so many take for granted!  Kris , I can almost smell the flowers way over here in Massachusetts!  Today has been a great day here as well...I am preparing for the arrival of 2 miniature horses!  My husband said that I needed something to take my mind OFF the cc and I am sure these tiny horses will do just that...they are both 'special needs minis'  sure can relate to that! smile ENJOY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Keep smiling wink  hugs to everyone , deb