Topic: 4 years cancer free!!

I just want to share that May 24 and July 5 was 4 years for more transplants, making me cancer free and giving me the gift of life twice! Thank you God, 2 strangers and Dr. William Chapman and team for giving me the chance to say there is HOPE!!
This year on 4th of July God sent me a sign of HOPE, I met a women who was a 15 year liver cancer/transplant survivor!! The story is even more interesting because my hero Dr. Chapman was one her transplant surgeons at Vanderbilt Hospital!!!
To all our new "friends and fighters" there is HOPE!
Lots of prayers for all fighting and caring-Cathy

Re: 4 years cancer free!!

Congratulations, dear Cathy, I share your joy.  You truly give hope to others by sharing your incredible story. 
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Cathy, CONGRATULTIONS! You are one of our biggest reasons for HOPE and MIRACLES. Wow, to meet that woman on your anniversary is truly a sign in your favor!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Congratulations Cathy!!  This is fabulous news!

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Great Cathy!!  Thanks for sharing!

Congrats Cathy....wonderful news
Hugs
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

More great news, thanks for that Cathy and my congratulations to you!! What a great start to the day! There certainly is hope indeed Cathy! Thanks for sharing that with us all.

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Yay Cathy!! Here's to many many more years cancer free!!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Congratulations, Cathy!! Thanks for sharing your story of hope and courage.
Willow

Willow

God bless you, Cathy!!! You certainly are our shining beacon of hope. Much love to you.

-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.