1 (edited by marions Sat, 13 Jul 2013 01:34:35)

Topic: upcoming webinar, “Understanding Cancer in the Age of Genomics”

For those not able to attend the webinar in person, but would like a question (or two) asked on your behalf please, feel free to post it here.

I also wanted to mention that the Research Advocacy Network will mail booklets free of charge.  You might want to order: Tutorial: Genomics in Cancer - Print Version, website: http://researchadvocacy.org/index.php?/ … lications/
Thanks and hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: upcoming webinar, “Understanding Cancer in the Age of Genomics”

Thanks, Marion! Been so long since I studied genetics as a biology major (UC Davis), but still have a deep seated desire to understand more about cancer. Knowledge base has expanded hugely over the last 25 years. Thanks for continuing to provide links to information!
Willow

Willow

Thanks for that Marion.

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

You are welcome.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Willow....I am always amazed and grateful to be part of such an amazing group of people.  We are brought together by a horrible disease and yet we continue to stand side by side,  learn from each other, share experiences and help those not yet able to understand.  Pretty incredible.
Hugs,
Marion