Re: My mom

Hmmmm...Yummy.  Wish I could be there for dinner.  Well, in my dreams I am. Enjoy.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Omg!  I missed all this!  I think it is a great idea to release balloons in honor of loved ones who left us... It really was lovely and I plan to do it again.  You can literally see the balloons lifting in the the sky as they float away into the sky above beyond your sight..  So beautifully symbolic!  Marion and Lainey!  I'm all yours!  Sign me up for this!

Jeeyoung, my adopted daughter, not sure but I think this has to go before the Board. IF this become a reality want to be my partner?

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Yes!  Of course things have to be worked out but if and when we are allowed to, I would love to be your partner in this.

Please count me in.

Jeeyoung

Counted in as present!!!  If anyone on this Board or a Family Member would
like to participate  in this momentous and historical (hysterical?) event let us know and we will start a list of volunteers and will keep you abreast of what the Board feels about it. See? We already have Arizona  and that was easy.  LOL

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

I am equally excited.  We do have to run this past our attorney because; there could be liability issues and of course, the board members have to agree first.  Keep thinking and talking. 
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER