Re: New Diagnosis

welcome--so sorry to hear about your husband (my 44 yr old husband
was diagnosed with stage 4 in march)--it's a tough lonely battle
you are right!!

he also is not eligible for surgery (metas. to lungs and lymphs)...

so we battle forward with chemo--he has had a good good response
so far and we will keep plugging forward.

hugs to you from Utah.
Dorien

Re: New Diagnosis

@ Heather - I do love this forum also - so sorry that you have to come here also. Such wonderful people so willing to share their knowledge, experience, stories, etc...so very grateful!!!  Prayers for your hubby and his surgery.  I didn't get the message from you but I did send you an email with my number. Please call or text when you are ready to talk.

@ Lisa, Suz, & Carl - thanks so much for the prayers - we will take all that we can get!!!

@ Dorien - so sorry abt your hubby. Prayers that he continues to have good response to chemo.  I am learning that very little is known abt this awful disease

@ Heather - I do love this forum also - so sorry that you have to come here. Such wonderful people so willing to share their knowledge, experience, stories, etc...I'm so very grateful!!!  Prayers for your hubby and his surgery.  I didn't get the message from you, but I did send you an email with my number. Please call or text whenever you want to talk.

@ Lisa, Suz, & Carl - thanks so much for the prayers - we will take all that we can get!!!

@ Dorien - so sorry abt your hubby. Prayers that he continues to have good response to chemo. I am learning that very little is known abt this awful disease. Hang in there.

Blessings,
Susan