Topic: CA 19-9 is normal!

I'll take every scrap of good news and celebrate!!
Weight is going up, which makes my doc happy, and my new clothes lonely.....
Scans in 4 weeks, but everything points to the trial drug keeping cancer quiet!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Re: CA 19-9 is normal!

Great Kris!!

Great news Kris!!!

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

YEA!!!!!!!!!!  Kris, I see another trip coming up to warm up in the winter!!!! I am jumping for joy, no make that jumping for Kris! Good girl, Cookie!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Kris!

Great news!!!  Enjoy every little or big victory along the way!  Have a super duper day!

jeeyoung

Great news Kris!!

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013

Wow , Kris! Glad to hear this good news. And you're so funny about your new clothes being lonely ! Keeping you in my thoughts as always,
Willow

Willow

I wondered if anyone would catch that!

KrisJ
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Oh, Kris....I hope you realize that we pay attention to everything you are posting.  I can't wait for the scan to confirm your wonderful prediction.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Marion, I meant the part about my lonely new clothes! Lol

KrisJ

Kris caught the clothes thingy. I know what you mean, from these Meds. I have clothes I have not worn for 2 years now. It would be nice not to look like a Macy's Balloon at the Thanksgiving Parade!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

woohoo!!!!